- Oversees and direct the entire coffee shop operation, which includes leading all employees, ensuring the shop meets quality and food service regulatory requirements, and making sure customers are provided with exceptional service and satisfaction.
- Ensure the proper types and amounts of food, coffee, supplies and merchandise are ordered and stocked to maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Promotion planning with new campaigns to attract customers and constantly expanding the client base.
- To drive sales and increase revenues for the store. This involves promoting the store, motivating employees to increase sales and providing excellent customer service to establish a continual customer presence.
- Develop and execute sales plan and set revenue goals and ensure those goals are met.
- Response to customer complaints and comments.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- 5 years working experience in F&B fields is necessary, with hotel working experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & POS operation.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Require the ability to handle multiple priorities as well as strong leadership and motivational skills, and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Food and Beverage product knowledge.
- Ability to develop marketing plans to maintain brand freshness and exposure.
- Candidates who are with less working experience will be considered as Assistant F&B Manager.