Human Resources Coordinator
- Be responsible for HR functions mainly on Employee relations & Training; aim to keep up high staff morale via various staff activities and by providing satisfactory services.
- Internally compile regular reports for attendance monitoring, roster consolidation, payroll calculation, disciplinary cases, uniform inventory, etc.
- Externally maintain smooth operation of Employee Relations counter, provide services to all staff including but not limited to general enquiry, staff counseling, grievances and complaint handling, staff interview, etc.
- Assist in new join procedures by providing staff on board support.
- Involve in staff orientation and other training programs.
- Support other assigned HR tasks and ad-hoc projects
- Willing to work on shift duties (09:30 ~23:00)
- Degree holder, with Human Resources Management experience is perferred.
- With a can-do mindset, practical sense in thinking and problem solving.
- Knowledge in Macau Employment Ordinances is a must.
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Applicant with less experience/knowledge will be considered for the post of HR Officer.