- Perform full spectrum in Compensation and Benefits including payroll and attendance operations, benefit management, headcount control and medical scheme etc..
- Assist in HRIS development and testing.
- Handle and solve labor disputes.
- Degree holder in Human ResourcesManagement or relevant disciplines.
- 2 years relevant working experience in mid-to-large corporate which is using HRIS.
- Well-versed in Macau labour ordinances and related statutory regulations.
- Proficiency in office applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- A can-do attitude with strong interpersonal skills, and capable to deal with all levels of staff.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, well-organized and able to work independently.
- The candidate with less experience will be considered as HR Coordinator.