(Senior) Business Systems Manager
The Business Systems Team oversees the analysis and development of P16’s business operations. The team is responsible to access every aspect of P16’s daily business operation and examine existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new system and operation procedures. The team acts as the key interface between the users, technicians and the management, they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users.
- Work directly with cross-functional team members to understand the individual needs of the business
- Evaluate current business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions.
- Recommend solutions for improvement and restructure operational procedures to increase efficiency and productivity
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion, develop project plans and monitor performance
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Create and present reports to executive team members to support recommendations
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate systems
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in Statistics, Finance or Marketing or Information Technology related disciplines
- With 8 years or above relevant working experience, of which 3 years in managerial positions in Casino industry
- In-depth knowledge in business systems and project management
- Hospitality, Gaming and Marketing system knowledge is a plus
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Analytical and detailed minded, strong problem solving with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Process and performance minded with strong sense of discipline
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese