- Provide support to the Senior Management in making strategic direction and decision by developing strategic business plans, preparing business analysis and implementation plan
- Assist Senior Management to implement an effective member loyalty programme; reviews and analyzes activities, costs, operations and forecast data, to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Manage and develop the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns that meet growth objectives
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of departmental plans and campaigns to meet the business goal
- Build, develop and maintain data models, report systems, data automation systems and performance metrics that support business development and its implementation plan to achieve the best results
- Assist to plan the annual integrated communication activities, including advertising, media relations and communications, events, digital marketing, etc.
- Supervise the team to develop and coordinate in the production of corporate and marketing collateral to ensure effective communication
- Works with other operating departments to ensure that plans and procedures are effectively organized and communicated throughout the company
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long term goals and objectives.
- Degree preferred in Business Admin, Marketing or Gaming Management, strong in business acumen and interpersonal skills
- 6+ year of casino marketing experience, with 3 years of experience in supervisory level
- Strong analytical skills and marketing communications experience in gaming industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- A creative and analytical mind, self-motivation, strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work under pressure
- Less experience will be considered for Assistant Marketing Manager