- Oversee the daily operation of the property including maintenance, leasing, cleaning, financial management, budget preparation, landscaping, F&B, signage, transportation & car park etc.;
- Coordinate renovations and A&A works for property;
- Participate in planning and coordinating the retail portfolio improvement strategic projects;
- Always Maintain good relationship with occupants by rendering prompt service;
- Handle complaints and emergency incidents;
- Supervise an on-site team to oversee the day-to-day operation and to comply with the Company's policies and requirements;
- Review service contracts regularly and monitor the quality of service contractors;
- Develop improvement plans for standard procedures, control measures and environmentally friendly measures.
- Degree holder in Property / Housing / Real Estate Management or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' experiences of Property Management in casino, shopping malls, commercial properties and retail shops;
- Customer-oriented, with excellent interpersonal and communication skill;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.