MJ Gallery & Café Operation – Supervisor
- Report to the Manager for all day-to-day operations of the Gallery & Café and all Ad-hoc assignments.
- Lead the team of the Gallery & Café in providing a superb service to the customers and assist the Manager to achieve company targets.
- Assist the Manager to handle all team issues including stock and storage, cashiering, management report preparation, staff working schedules, staff monitoring, staff coaching, product and skill trainings in accordance with the SOPs and P&Ps.
- Handle customer complaints and implement the regular promotional campaigns of Gallery & Café.
- High School and abovewith relevant working experience is preferred.
- 2 years experience on supervisory level or captain position in high level F&B outlet.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with POS System as well as Credit Card Machine.
- With strong supervisory and management skills.
- Customer-oriented, detailed mindset and work independently.
- Immediate availabilitypreferred.
- Candidates who areless orcanto bea Gallery & Café Officer.