- Perform routine inspection of the major plants and public areas and preventive maintenance programs efficiently and effectively
- Supervise daily operation and maintenance of building service equipment and facilities
- Liaise with all other divisions/teams for maintenance and repair works
- Operate all engineering plants and machinery to ensure they run in good and optimum conditions
- Lead to technician team to handle complaints on engineering aspects and carry out immediate remedial actions with effective solutions
- Report any abnormal incident, malfunctioning of machinery short-term and long-term issues to the Building Services Engineer
- Higher Certificate or above in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines.
- With 5 years or above relevant working experience, of which 2 year in supervisory level, preferably gained in hotel or property management companies.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua and English is an advantage.
- Proficiency in PC knowledge (MS office, Word, Excel).
- Familiar with Electrical System, UPS, Generator and LV Switchboards
- Knowledge of FS System and BMS will be an advantage.
- Independent, well-organized and responsible.
- Willing to work in shift duty.