- Provide excellent and professional gaming service to customers in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Keep learning and provide customers with service so as to show our team spirit.
- Assist in monitoring and implementation of anti-money laundering in casino.
- High School or above.
- With dealer experience or passed the related training course is an advantage.
- Be energetic, proactive and with a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and with basic English communication skill is preferred but not essential.
- With the four fundamental operations of arithmetic
- Be willing to work at shift-duty
- Required to complete and pass the 4-6 weeks in-house training, which is subject to the performance (with training allowance)
- With good conduct, no criminal record and passing the medical check-up.